Flu Shots #Fight Flu
With both COVID-19 and flu expected to be going around this year, it's more important than ever to fight the flu with everything we've got to protect yourself and your community.
If the flu shot clinic dates at our clinics have passed, don't worry! You can get your flu shot at any regular visit to any of our clinics. There are also plenty of opportunities at local pharmacies. It doesn't matter where you get your flu shot, just get it done and help #fightflu this season.
Just 5-minutes is all it takes, make your appointment today!
Make Your Flu Shot Appointment Today
Appointments are required - no walk-ins please. If you are feeling ill the day of your appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule.
Elbow Lake Clinic - Call 218.685.7300 for appointments
- Monday, October 4th and Friday, October 15th 8:30am to 4:30pm
Hoffman Clinic - Call 320.986.2038 for appointments
- Thursday, October 7th 8:30 to 11:30am
Herman Clinic - Call 320.677.2221 for appointments
- Thursday, October 7th 1:30 - 4:00pm
Evansville Clinic - Call 218.948.2040 for appointments
- Wednesday, October 13th from 8:00 to 11:00am
Morris Clinic - Call 320.589.4008 for appointments
- Wednesday, October 6th 8:00am to 12 Noon
- Wednesday, October 20th 8:00am to 4:00pm
The convergence of COVID-19 and influenza season will again make it more difficult to discern which virus is causing symptoms. The possibility of getting both viruses at the same time could be an extra inconvenience to some, or even deadly to others. Plus keeping our kids healthy and in school is so important! That's why we're encouraging everyone to be on the safe side and get their flu shot to #fightflu this season. For your own health, the health of those you interact with daily, and the health of our entire community, fight back against the flu and make your appointment for a flu shot today.
The CDC recommends annual flu vaccines for everyone 6 months and older, especially those at higher risk of complications including pregnant women, older adults and young children.
What Are We Doing to Make Flu Shots Safe & Easy This Year?
Due to COVID-19, we are offering flu shot clinics in a different way. All flu shots are by appointment only to help manage crowds.
Preparing for Your Flu Shot Appointment:
- Dress yourself and family members in short sleeved shirts.
- Have infants and toddlers dressed in a diaper or shorts.
- Don't forget your face mask. We'll give you a mask to wear while you're in the clinic if you don't have your own.
- If you're feeling ill, please call to cancel or reschedule.