If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Virtual Video Visits
Be seen. Be heard. We're here.
The physical building or clinic you normally see your care provider in may be closed right now due to the need to protect you from the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we are still here to take care of you.
We are excited to provide you with an easy way to see your provider and get the care you need right now through a virtual visit. Your virtual visit will be submitted to your insurance company just like a regular office visit.
Follow These 4 Easy Steps
1. For a Scheduled Virtual Visit (just like a doctor’s office visit) call
For an On Demand Virtual Visit (just like a Walk-in Clinic) call
2. Get ready for your visit
Make sure your computer, phone or tablet has a camera and microphone. If you’re using a computer with a webcam, be sure to use Google Chrome as your browser.
3. Click on your individual provider’s name below . It will take you to a virtual waiting room.
- Enter your name
- Click on the Check In button
- You will be prompted to enable your camera and microphone
4. Your caregiver will start your visit!
Dr. Steve Schmid - Podiatry